Fundraising for Afasic
Afasic Tongue Twister Challenge
The Afasic Tongue Twister Challenge is a fun and simple way to raise awareness of Speech, Language and Communication Needs (SLCN). The idea for this challenge came from the children at Backstage Youth Group in North Wales, which is run in partnership with Tape Community Music and Film.
You can get involved by following these easy steps!
- Step 1 – Choose a tongue twister (Click here for some great examples!)
- Step 2 – Video yourself saying the tongue twister
- Step 3 – Upload your video on to Facebook so all of your friends can see!
- Step 4 – Donate £3 to Afasic by texting ‘TWST 50 £3’ TO 70070
- Step 5 – Nominate others to do the challenge too!
You can also make a donation directly onto our Just Giving page here!
Download our posters
Help us to make a difference
We have some fantastic people who raise money in a number of ways for our work with SLCN children. Our supporters swim, run, bake cakes and endure icy water thrown over them all for a good cause.
You can read about all the different events and challenges from our Fundraising news items.
If you’d like to help and you’ve got an event coming up, why not fundraise for Afasic Cymru? Get in touch with Jeannette to find out more.
Shop for Afasic
You can also raise money for Afasic whilst you’re shopping with well known retailers or searching online for that special item. Find out more from our Fundraising and shopping page.