Youth Group creates the Afasic Tongue Twister Challenge!
The Afasic Tongue Twister Challenge is a fun and simple way to raise awareness of Speech, Language and Communication Needs (SLCN). The idea for this challenge came from the children at Backstage Youth Group in North Wales, which is run in partnership with Tape Community Music and Film.
You can get involved by following these easy steps!
- Step 1 – Choose a tongue twister (Click here for some great examples!)
- Step 2 – Video yourself saying the tongue twister
- Step 3 – Upload your video on to Facebook so all of your friends can see!
- Step 4 – Donate £3 to Afasic by texting ‘TWST 50 £3’ TO 70070
- Step 5 – Nominate others to do the challenge too!
You can also make a donation directly onto our Just Giving page here!
Download our posters
News Category: fundraising